Thursday, May 3, 2012

hillside shower

hello, long lost blog world... sorry that i have been somewhat MIA.  things around the mccleskey household have been quiet busy lately- full of fun and exciting days.  so, now there's a lot of catching up to do.  
rewind back to the end of march to this sweet sweet shower from my dear hillside friends.  i worked at hillside for the first 3 years out of college.  these women took me into their community and loved me better than i could have ever imagined.  they had such love and support pouring out of them as they cared for me through every moment of my years there.  it has been so incredible to live alongside of them and to continue these relationships outside of being at the same school.  they threw such an amazing shower that truly covered me with such love and kindness. 
 so much delicious food
 kindergarten friends
 the dessert table
 writing mom to be advice
 so many adorable gifts
 i am beyond grateful for each one of these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment